Monday, November 13, 2006

finally it's DONE!!!

Halleluyah!!~~~~
Typography assignment that sucked up lots of my eyes-energy n brain-cells. I hope the lecturer will like this one. Like it or not, i have to pass up on Monday. Sigh....
Had been changing and changing a few times. I totally screwed the grid system here. Aiks....

About the content,
Shaun Pettigrew is one of my favourite photographer!!! I still remember seeing his royale salute whiskey ad on TV 4 years back. (jie, u remember right???) I was like ''WOW'' *mouth hanging open
Thought of doing an article about Shirin Neshat. But the content 'll be a bit risky. I like her works too. Very strong and edgy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeee. good. then now you have more time to tidur2, ngupil2 , santai dehh poko na

constance wong said...

hey there! I'm always glad to find another fellow KL-ian here :) and you've got such interesting works too!

Dora said...

hey, thanks for dropping by my blog. ^.^
btw, i'm not malaysian,
i just happen to study here.
But i really do ENJOY my stay in Malaysia! :D