Monday, January 08, 2007

Hello 2007!

I'm back from holiday!!! (switched off eat sleep eat sleep mode)
Holiday is fun, but there are a lot of things going on in Indonesia. Catastrophes to be exact.
First, floods (which affected my area there in Sumatra) and then the ship wreck (hundreds of people dead), the plane crash (still missing), the mud spread and the earthquake . Although keeps on making headlines, I LOVE my country!!! =D

Melissa, i kept my promise, here is some snap shots from Pekanbanbaru, Indonesia.

The city of Pekanbaru, where the foods are fabulous and diet is impossible. I was at a nearby coffee shop with my dad.

mum is buying something far north from where i'm taking this (actually i'm lost)

This was taken near the airport

Flood affected area, a bit blur cuz it was taken from inside d car

Emergency tents were along the streets

The water was this high...


I'm really grateful for our condition now, thank God the flood didn't reach my house and things are going fine. Hrm... lets crack head and think of ways to help flood victims. (I'm serious!)

Lastly, my favorite shot,
Mum's lotus from the garden, its so pretty!!! it bloomed around d afternoon.

I got tagged.. ''write about five things no one knows about you''

1) i was born on Wednesday
2) i worship SpongeBob
3) i carry a little orange teddy bear in my school bag
4) i don't really like pineapple
5) neurotic, insomniac and caffeine addict

i really burst my bubbles now.....haha
now i'm ''tagging'' Put, Jie, Vincent, Jen and Mellisa!!! =D


No comments: