Sunday, September 23, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jie!



To the most wonderful sister on earth! Happy 30th Birthday!
just kidding. Happy 23th Birthday! =)
I was supposed to post this last night but i fell asleep.
Her birthday is not today but yesterday. 22nd September.

Now, lets rewind a bit so we both wont feel so old...







Cant find the babies pictures. Dunno where mum put them. Anyway, i think this 'll do.
You dont ve to guess it... the shorter one is me.



I cant remember where we were but i remember that red umburella~~ ella~~ ella~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D
Thank you deekk!!!!!
cece jadi terharu biru!!!!

I didnt know you have the pics!!ada yg lain tak? khirim donk
I remembered them :
1st pic) You were happily showing off your sweets, and I couldnt stop staring at them.
2nd pic) We were in tempat tukang jual bunga (flower orchard) with dad and granma??

for that red umbrella...what WAS I THINKING?

Anonymous said...

ohh!! and I remember your shirt!!
It became MY shirt not long after! harharhar

Dora said...

u have better memory than i do. i oni remember u parading with the red umbrella even inside the house =p

Anonymous said...

hiihihihi ....... i also have those pic. same background. let me scan and post it , so just wait for it hehe