Saturday, March 15, 2008

Heavy serious s***....



Next month i'll be graduating, and i'm in between either continuing studies or jump straight into the industry. I havent send out my resume yet, havent refine portfolio and havent even put it up on the world wide web yet. I also havent search which school to apply, when to apply, and how to apply yet. WHY??? WHY?? you'd probably kick my ass and yell "JUST do it already! why have i not been doing what i'm supposed to do by now? Today everything finally became crystal clear.

I'M SCARED shitless. the fact that i'll be finishing school soon is so overwhelming that i refused to acknowlege it. But then after some serious thinking and short talks with friends and lecturer, i realized that the core of the problem is my fear of growing up. Everything had been laid out and dictated to me all these years. Now is the time to move forward. Become an adult, take on the role and responsibility.
I also realize that i dont really want to continue to study, it is partly because of my selfish motive of buying time so i dont have to face the music so soon. Guess, cant do this anymore. Take the bull by the horns. Here i come FUTURE! Bring it ON.
I just hope that the person i am today can contribute to the person i am going to be in the future.(does that make sense) anyhoo, to end this heavy rant post, lets listen to Shannon Noll's - Shine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you are not the only one with this problem, I had it too, and loads of friends I knew!! see, I am still in the blardy school! anyway, it's good that you've identified it. The only way to overcome fear is to face it. So woooooossshhaaaa! fighting spirit remember? Its not that scary anyway
Step by step : do assignments well, apply for jobs properly, and another year to get degree isnt that bad (go to affiliated unis websites - find info) - EMAIL ME!

cal said...

damn.. after reading what u type i feel nervous now too.. i dont what i can show.. and things that i hv plan have not archieve..
great to hear that u r ready now..