Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One day in June

My room looks like a construction site. Nearly poke my eye out with a screw driver. Damn Ikea rack... Under autopilot mode for the rest of the day....like an amoeba moping around. Have to move out everything by end of this month. I hope an alien will abduct me... I haven't clean Hamster's A cage. Still in grieving stage. Somehow i'm responsible indirectly. I'll update this blog after i sort things out.



p/s Do check out pineappletune on your right side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ui ui ui gimana kata org LKW ? udah boleh pindah masuk hostel nya?
room loe single kan?

Lissa said...

I love you hun... :D invite me to your new place, ok?

[ sphinxy ] said...

DORAAAAA where have euuu beeeeeeen??

Dont see u in msn nor have u been updating ur blog :(