Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dial P for Pineapple

One of my new year resolutions is to update this blog at least once a week before it turns into a grave site like my flickr and deviantart. Since this is new year, i'm going to add in a new feature. I'll post a drawing of a celeb i like every weekend. That way, i can make sure i comply my new year resolution. =)
Here is a start.


add some colors...

i know... she is a blondie now. =( yuck!

Lets move on,
I forgot to upload short movies for December and November. Heres redeem!
Paris, Je T'aime -Arrondissement. directed by Alexander Payne.
One out of 20 short movies from the movie "Paris,Je T'aime" This is my favorite. Sweet and charming. Go and check out the rest on Youtube! =)
This movie makes my mouth twitch wanna learn French.

Talking about the other Paris, heres a funny spoof on Paris Hilton's song "Stars are blind" about her in jail. The lyrics are hysterical!


If you are with me long enough you'll notice that i'm allergic to umbrella. I hate to carry one unless i'm forced to. I hate rain. The smell, the sound and the feeling it creates. Because i hate rain i hate umbrella too. (hate by association)
But Alas! now i know the glory of umbrella...ella ella..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dora more shortfilms! really long time no see a mov that amazed me.. only the shortfilms i intro do..

and i dont like rainy day too.. the gloommy feelings, the smell, + the humid and hot hair.. really make me feel boring!

Ronald Chua said...

ow... i like rain (and getting all drenched), hehe.

oedalis said...

omg i didn't know she'd gone blonde. double yuck.

Ronald Chua said...

eh eh? new year resolution? once a week update mana pergi? umbrella ella ella eh eh~, buy already? ^_^