Sunday, January 27, 2008

Somewhere In Time

First of all, Happy 100th post!
A lot has happened since i started this blog. Anyway, lets travel back to 2005. Fresh out of highschool. Then went to college.
I was First year art student. Full of anticipation and dreams. Everyday was fun, i dont have to carry calculator to school anymore. Made new friends and swim into the internet world. Own my first lap top and taking bus to school. Here are works from dear first year.


The very first assignment i brought home. Draw wire outlines of 40 different angles of an apple.

These are from fine art class. They put items on a table and we sat infront of the table and draw the objects. Missed those dirty hands day.
charcoals drawing




water colors






Now i'm a rusty old third year senior gonna graduate soon. partly anxious partly happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The least I can say is : very well done!

Lissa said...

I miss those days. I still don't like watercolor. Blergh. Painting with my glasses means everything is off tangent and tinted.